Make money being Online for FREE!

At first, I really didn't think it's possible to make FREE money on the internet, so I am always on the lookout for SCAMS.(don't want to waste my money on SCAMS)

I haven't been on the online marketing world for a very long time. I started out with no idea or background about online marketing, so I really started from scratch, zero, none... But as I go online and did some research I was able to find little by little the help I needed to start with...

So in here I'm gonna share some of things I found and used to start making those extra cash online and Some of these are totally FREE!... You can start making those extra cash today, even Without a Product, Website or Money.

To your Success;

Mark Wilson

Saturday, October 24, 2009

George Brown's Google Sniper Review

I've been receiving some mails asking me about this new Product by George Brown the "Google Sniper"

So what is it really about? Is it Just another product that will give you junk information?

First, To be honest, I haven't bought the product. Yes I know what you are thinking, how can I give a review of a product which I don't have. Like some of the Affiliates who are receiving emails about this Google sniper, made me a little bit curious, especially most of all of known affiliates are promoting this product that was launched last week. Their emails (as usual) are full of good things about the product that made me want to buy this product too...

So since I don't want to waste any money on useless things, I first consulted the web, I looked into forums and since i'm also member of another coaching club by Mark Ling "Affilorama" (which by the way gives a really good training for affiliate marketers; check it out here http://bit.ly/4xJ1lt). So some members bought the product and we discussed the contents.
Here are some of things that I found out. (these are just opinions from other users)

Pros:

It makes use of some basic strategies in affiliate marketing, which are really easy to do, even for total beginners like finding low competition keywords, niche and products. But here is his "strategy" you will be thought how to build a what he calls a "sniper site", based on those long tail keywords, that will only take more or less 3 hours to complete. And for sure the sites will really made it on google's 1st page of the search results (really smart trick there). Once your sites are up in the 1st pagea of google, you can expect that free traffic will start to pour in to your site (cool), and you don't have to spend anymore money to maintain or optimize the site. Unlike what normal affiliates used to do, using the old strategy of building a site, then filling it with quality contents (which really is tiring sometimes), then create links. In google sniper it will just teach you all the "tactics" that you can use to get a site up and ranking in hours. The best part, that this product brags about is how your very simple site can then convert your visitors into buyers of your affiliate products, by making a very good write up, that he will teach through his written and video presentations (interesting).

cons:

Google Sniper will just teach you all the "tactics" (some of this are already used by other marketers even before Sniper is made, well at least we can be sure that it will work). You just learn the shortcuts of the business,which is a good thing but it is still best to learn the foundations in creating a really high quality site that people can re-visit and sure to last for long, (i'm not saying that "sniper sites" will not last long). Because, If you were able to learn the basics of how a site operates in google, you can do more on your sites other than selling affiliate products. I also think that by just making sniper sites, you may miss out on building relationships with other people on the web, that I think is important. Nothing beats quality backlinks from other higher page rank sites for your good content (which "sniper sites" don't have). Google Sniper will just focus on getting on google's 1st page and then promote affiliate products. If you really want to know the business and find out in depth how it works, then this may not be the product for you.

To conclude this review, I can say that this is a good quality product. If you want to start earning soon, then I can say that this product is for you. But then like what I said, if you want to really learn the online business in depth and do more than selling affiliate products, then you can use your earnings from Google sniper and get a coaching club membership (like Affilorama).

Purchase the product to see it for yourself and if at some point, you feel that it is not working for you, then just return it and get a full refund, with their Risk free money back guarantee for 60 days. Download "Google Sniper" Here!

I hope I was able to help you guys out; If ever you buy this product, please share your experience; good or bad by leaving a comment on this blog.
Thank you.

Yours truly,
mark wilson

Always remember, that no product can make you money, it is what you do and how you do it, that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment